Ethos & Aims
· Our core values are courage, excellence, perseverance and respect, and everything we do as a school is underpinned by these values.
· We believe in working hard and being kind.
· We celebrate the diversity, equality and inclusivity of our school community – ‘All different, all equal, all belong.’
· We value being part of Dukes Education, whose motto is that ‘Together We’re Extraordinary’.
· Our vision is for Radnor House to be a fully co-educational independent school for children from 11-18, where every child is known, valued and exceptionally well educated in a genuinely caring and nurturing environment that always seeks to promote their wellbeing.
· We want our pupils to achieve academic success within a secure and happy school, where teachers promote the highest standards of learning as critically self-reflective individuals who constantly seek to improve professional practice, and where our support staff create, maintain and deliver the professional structures and environments for pupils to achieve their best.
· We want our pupils to be inspired and challenged through wide-ranging co-curricular opportunities and to be supported by outstanding pastoral care to help them develop into fulfilled and successful young adults with high self-esteem.
· We want our partnership with parents to provide the best possible opportunities for our pupils, and we seek to develop our awareness of, and contribution to, the local and broader community.
· Our marketing strapline, which we believe is a genuine reflection of our school, is ‘Great Teaching, Genuine Values’.